Room Sealed Flue consists of 150mm (or 6”) active stainless steel flue that is wrapped in ceramic insulation, the outside flue made from a 200mm (or 8”) stainless steel and uses twist lock technology to connect all the lengths. No screws required.
Insulated Flue for wood heaters and stoves is the most common flue system used around the world.
It reduces heat loss in the home by 8%, keeps the flue from cooling down that reduces flue blockages and reduces noise by 90%.
Insulated Room Sealed Flue Kit consists of an inner active stainless steel flue that is wrapped in ceramic insulation, the outside flue is also made stainless steel.
This all stainless construction gives you longer life expectancy and is perfect for homes in coastal areas.
No more leaking flue (or rattling flue), the Insulated Room Sealed Flue Kits use twist lock to joints to join all flue lengths and bends together.
All fittings are supplies with a locking band to lock the joints – no screws required!
- No heat loss in your home through the flue system, that’s an 8% increase in heating.
- 90% quieter than traditional air cooled flue kits.
- Lasts longer, with all stainless inner and outer construction.
- Safer and easier to install.
The Insulated Room Sealed Flue Kits have a smaller outer diameter (only 200mm) and can be installed as close as 25mm from any timbers in your ceiling. A full range of bends, tees and adjustable lengths are available.
The Room Sealed Flue Kit comes with a:
- 7 year warranty on the flue.
- 1 year warranty on the cowl and painted finish.