Crossray Built-in BBQ
Model number – TCS4FL
Redefining a gas BBQ to perform like cooking over a bed of red hot coals; providing even heat without flare-ups and to be a true multiple functional outdoor cooking appliance – food is tastier & juicier, and so easy. Perfect to build into your own outdoor kitchen.
- 4 x High intensity ceramic infrared burners, 13 MJ/hr each (52MJ/hr total)
- Robust construction and world class quality (304 SS with die cast end panels)
- High, Even heat distribution over the entire cooking surface
- Electronic ignition for simple start-up
- 2-piece upper level cooking area provides 60% more cooking space
- Significant reduction in flare-ups
- Easy to access front drain tray
- LPG as standard, but fully convertible to natural gas
- Want to use a frying pan or Wok? No need for a side burner, you can cook directly on the grill
Making a dream a reality
The dream of creating the ultimate outdoor cooking experience is now a reality for the team at CROSSRAY BBQs – with a 14-year obsession taking innovation, design, and efficiency to a whole new level.
The dedication and vision of designer Mark Stone – in collaboration with the world famous team at Porsche Design – has seen the quality and performance of the CROSSRAY BBQ recognised as an industry leader.
The ‘Porsche of BBQs’ has many similarities with its namesake – with a sleek and stylish design encasing an efficient and powerful engine unit that goes from 0 to top speed in seconds!
Fundamental to the engine room of the CROSSRAY are revolutionary surface combustion gas infrared burners – the driving force behind an evenly spread heat that provides intensity and sizzle to the entire cooking surface.
The CROSSRAY® is the only BBQ that can provide controllable even heat from 110°C to nearly 400°C, amazingly using 50 percent less gas to achieve these industry leading temperatures.
This intense heat allows the CROSSRAY to redefine the outdoor gas BBQ and imitate perfectly the traditional way of cooking over a bed of red-hot coals.
The additional options of being used as a normal oven, pizza oven, long-slow smoking oven, conventional grill and a traditional wood-fired stove make the CROSSRAY the true definition of a multi-functional outdoor cooking appliance.
And it is so simple to use – anybody can produce professional-quality cooking with CROSSRAY.
Crossray Built-in BBQ