Cove 3 Centre Stand – Charnwood Cove 3
The Charnwood Cove 3 is the largest stove in the Cove range.
With a rated output of 12kW and a maximum of 16kW, it is ideally suited to a larger room, hall or open plan area. The Cove 3 is able to take a log length of up to half a metre and with its tall curved door offers a spectacular view of the fire.
The Cove stove is available in three sizes with a choice of five base options and eight Charnwood Colours. Optional convection panels are also available for each of the stoves. These gently convect heat into the room and reduce distances to combustibles to 250mm.
The panels are available in Charnwood’s standard stove colours and a gloss black (custom order only) vitreous enamel finish, allowing you to customise by mixing it up with contrasting colours.
- Non-Blu model available with a multi-fuel grate for burning solid fuel
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattroflow air management system
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Meets the AU building requirements for installation with a 20mm non-combustable hearth
output & materials
- Output – 12kW (range 7 – 16kW)
- Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
- External Air Manifold
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
12kW to room (range 7-16kW)
Top or Rear 178mm (7”) dia
MAX LOG LENGTH
500 mm (20”)
MIN DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES
Side: 500mm Rear: 600mm With panels / heatshield – Side: 250mm Rear: 250mm
Cove 3 Centre Stand available for pre-order now