Charnwood Haven Legs
The Charnwood Haven is a new compact wood-fired range cooker designed for cabins, off-grid living and smaller homes.
Perfect for someone looking for a heater as well as a cooker. Available to order now.
Combining the charm and functionality of a traditional range with the very latest efficiencies and clean burn technology the Haven features an oven, hot plate and a large glass window for a beautiful view of the fire. The integrated thermometer allows for greater temperature control and cooking accuracy. It’s a surprisingly versatile and delicious way of cooking, allowing you to create soups, roasts, cakes, bakes and more!
Also comes with a clip on door screen and rear shelf.
The Haven stove is available with an option of high legs or a store stand.
- SIA Eco Design Ready model available
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
Output & materials
- Output – 6.6kW (range 5-7kW) (heats up to 150M2)
- Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
Charnwood Haven Legs also available as a Store stand version – 125924
6.6kW to room (range 5-7kW)
Top or Rear 125mm (5”) dia
MAX LOG LENGTH
152KG High Leg, 165KG Store Stand
MIN DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES
Side: 500mm Rear: 400mm Top: 750mm
Available to order now.