Flaming Coals Wood Fired Pizza Oven po006-12
This Flaming Coals Wood Fired Pizza Oven is known as a tunnel pizza oven. It is the ideal pizza oven in that it does not need to be fired up. All you need to do is light your wood, then in about 45 minutes you will be ready to cook.
It’s a stainless steel pizza oven on wheels, which makes it ideal for outdoor use and it is easy to use.
Multiple uses –
- For pizzas
- To cook roasts or vegetables
- To cook bread
- To cook pasta dishes or even desserts
Key Features –
- 30 mm thick fire bricks on the base of the oven
- Double wall -each 1 mm thick stainless steel 28-30 mm insulation in between
- 4 wheels with 450 kg weight capacity
- Door with temperature gauge and peep hole
- Flue with adjustable baffle
- Grate at the rear of the oven and an ash drawer for easy cleaning
- Reaches 400 – 450C in 45 minutes.
- No curing required before use
- Good retention of heat
- Includes Large pizza peel & wire brush
- Includes waterproof protective cover
Wood Fired Pizza Oven Technical Details:
Total size: W78c m x L120 cm (includes rear handle and front ledge) x H127 cm (plus 56 cm for flue)
Tunnel Cooking area: W70 cm x L96 cm x H36.5 cm
Net weight: 123 kgs, gross 138 kgs
This Pizza Oven is perfect for cooking pizza, bread or roasts.
Our team have a lot of great cooking tips for all of our BBQs, Smokers and Pizza Ovens.
We also sell Out Door Kitchens – Pizza Ovens are a great addition to any outdoor entertaining area. We can also help with outdoor fridges and a range of accessories.
If you require delivery we can arrange anywhere in the greater Geelong area, the Surf Cost and Bellarine Peninsula or even Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo. We also have an assembly service. See in store for more details.