Thermorossi Margot Evo – Wood Cooker
Model number – MKFTMWC
Free your imagination in the kitchen thanks to the ingenious PANEPIZZA patented device. A single large door encloses two independent ovens: manage as much heat as you want, the upper oven is able to exploit higher temperatures thanks to a dedicated smoke path. Both ovens have a soapstone base and a dedicated thermometer. Water, baking powder and flour and a little magic happens in the house. Three seemingly very simple ingredients able to create something incredibly special and fragrant, which unites the whole family.
- Nominal output: 12.3kW (EUROPEAN)*
- Smoothed cast iron cooking plate together with cast iron rings
- Cast iron frame
- PANEPIZZA® patented devices to control the temperature of two ovens
- Secondary air modulation devices
- Cast iron firebox door
- Upper enamelled oven with soap stone base
- Lower enamelled oven in soap stone with dripping-pan
- Primary air modulation devices
- Tools compartment
- Efficiency: Up to 89% (EUROPEAN)*
- Wood consumption: 2.8kg/hr @ medium burn rate
Thermorossi Margot Evo – Made in Italy with quality products, this Wood Cooker is great for cooking pizza.
Established in a province renowned for its metalworking tradition, and open to modern technology, Thermorossi has been working with success in the heating sector for more than 50 years, and is now one of the leading and advanced European manufacturers of wood, pellets and solar heating technologies. Our products are constantly submitted to strict tests by autonomous agencies in order to evaluate their manufacturing features, their efficiency and CO emissions, and the quality of manufacturing process itself. Every manufacturing phase, from laser-cutting to bending, welding and assembling forms an integral part of our company heritage. Thermorossi manufactures according to the more modern technologies and every product is complying to the strictest European standards.