Oklahoma Joes Rider dlx Pellet Grill
- Pit Control System offers smarter cooking with two distinct guidance features: Timer Mode indicates when you’ve reached a set amount of time at your desired temp and Temp-Probe Mode indicates when your food has reached its target internal temp.
- Sear Mode can fire up red-hot temps over 340°C
- Tall-body smoke chamber allows for more capacity, with a 578 square-inch porcelain-coated cast-iron grate and two adjustable 328 square-inch upper racks
- Fueled by hardwood pellets for rich wood-fired flavour
- QuickDraw Hopper with 20-pound (9kg) capacity enables simple removal storage and swapping of pellet flavours
The Oklahoma Joe’s Rider DLX Pellet Grill goes big on all the right details for unmatched versatility and the rich wood-fired flavour Oklahoma Joe’s is known for. It has two distinct cooking guidance features, a massive temperature range of 80°- 340+°C and an impressive 1,200+ square inches of cooking space.
Heavy-gauge steel construction for durability
Removable ash cup for easy clean-ups
Rubber handle is easy to grip
Dual smokestacks for increase air flow and more even heat gradient
Modular front shelf and towel bar included for food prep and convenient tool access
Wagon-style wheels and casters for easy mobility
Sear function, smoking function.